He is a super cool and Very out there Hagstrom H8 two octave bass, This bass was produced in 1968 and is in incredible condition for its age it has been extremely well looked after.
Surprisingly easy to play and sounds insane truly unique.
Some notable players of the Hagstrom H-8 🤘🏼👇
Jimi Hendrix - Owned the sixth one ever made in 1967 and used it in jams later entitled "Get that Feeling", "Odd Ball", "Love Love", "Hush Now" and a jam based on The Beatles "Day Tripper". It is currently in the Hendrix collection at the Museum of Pop Culture in Seattle, WA.
- Noel Redding - Was approached by a Hagström representative when The Jimi Hendrix Experiencewas on tour in Sweden and used it later on "Spanish Castle Magic", "You've got me Floating" and "Little Miss Lover"
- Mike Rutherford - Bassplayer of Genesis used a Hagström H8 on the song "One for the Vine" from the 1976 album "Wind & Wuthering".
- Danny McCulloch - Bassplayer of The Animals was listed as a Hagström H8 user in promotional material from Hagström Guitars.
- Andy Kulberg - Bassist of the short-lived psychedelic rock band Blues Project used a H8 and was also used in Hagström's promotional material.
- Lemmy Kilmister - Bassplayer of Motörhead used one on the BBC Top Of The Pops video of Bomber.