Fender NAMM Custom Shop Limited 1951 Nocaster Heavy Relic.
This guitar is a NAMM show guitar and is a 51 reissue and its number #51 made!.
This Limited Edition model reveals the remarkable workmanship and relic treatment that Fender Custom Shop is known for.
Roasted maple neck sporting a ’57 soft “V” back shape, maple fingerboard with 6105 frets and a 9.5 radius.
This guitar is a pleasure to play with very comfortable neck profile and sounds awesome with the Humbucker in the neck position to help pull off all of your Keith Richards licks.
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- Ash Body
- Roasted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 6105 Jumbo Frets
- 9.5″ Radius
- ’57 Style Soft “V” Neck Shape
- Handwound Crushed Blackguard Tele Bridge Pickup
Neck pickup SD ANTIQUITY HB NK SE 4CNC
Bridge pickup HW 50-51 BLACKGUARD REL
- Single-Ply Black Pickguard